Saturday, January 8, 2011

Until we meet again

I need to take a step back, to move on.
Trace a new path in this wilderness,
to find a new world.


I rest my hands on the knob, reluctant to open the door,
But as i reflect, I see you have left.
From where I stand, I can see you, smaller and smaller,
yet I am happy. You have chosen your path
and I need to do the same.


An untread road lies before me,
I need to take that first step.
This is the place where our paths met
and our fates separate.
Until we meet again..!!


PS: Just something from my diary. Read it today and found it relevant to
so many aspects of my life as it is now. 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

rastogi.
you are taking life too seriously
when you will stop thinking about where YOU are and where YOU will be .

you will realize our collective worthlessness.

and from that understanding will emerege a new perspective which will show you the way

Ankit Rastogi said...

@Anonymous: you truly are a great observer.