Wednesday, January 5, 2011

CHAPTER 1 - She Saw Me


CHAPTER 1 - She Saw Me
            
            And I fell, quite literally I mean, not that I'm a klutz, which let me assure you..I AM NOT. But that's not the point here, the point is - I fell, on the road, while I was listening to my favorite song on my iPod (which unlike me didn't take the fall that sportingly and refuses to work now). Why did I fell? Well the Indica just stopped right infront of me (on the offside, just who stops their car right infront of you without even honking, which by the way they love doing in Bangalore - assholes!). Anyways ummm..the car stopped and ummm... she.. got out.
           Yeah! yeah! I know pretty cliched, who am I  kidding, pretty lame actually. Its just that she had those eyes. eyes you know you'll lose your way in, but you aren't afraid to take the plunge because they make you feel at home at the same time. Eyes that make you forget everything and just make you feel happy just that..happy. I can't call them the most beautiful or anything like that for it really would be an insult. you just can't compare them. She just had those eyes and an absolutely mesmerizing smile as she looked at me...
FUCK..!!!  SHE SAW ME..!!!!    

4 comments:

Radha said...

or are you trying to write a novel or something? or is this a real story?! :D

Ankit Rastogi said...

Leaving aside the authenticity of the content, can you please let me know if its good/bad, howz the writing style , what are the shortcomings and how to improve ? that will really be helpful.. :)

Unknown said...

filmy script ;) eagerly waiting for chapter 2. about the writing style - well first of all it's all too short. secondly, 'as a lover' your thoughts seem to digress all too often!! Outrageous? Well here's why - "I can't call them the most beautiful..." if you truly love someone you would never compare him/her to any1.when you love someone in your eyes he/she is the best - and tht's fair. well imho tht's wht i believe.

i know kuch zyadi hi ho gaya... :)

Ankit Rastogi said...

Thank you sir..!! as for digression i just wanted to bring forward the chagrin felt by the protagonist...didn't quite achieve it...The 2nd part is well on its way and i'll try to keep your advise in mind.. :)