Sunday, May 29, 2011

For Now



For now, let me catch my breath,
lend me an instant of rest.


For now,
Let me bask in the sun, absorb the warmth,
Let me feel the breeze, the soft rustle of leaves.
Listen to the sparrow sing as I lie on the grass.
A tingling sensation in my feet.


For now,
Let me watch the sunflowers dance with the breeze,
Fill my lungs with their smell, Ah.!! so sweet.
Let me fly with the seeds, on the wind, far and far and far.
Let me hum a silent song, a silent prayer
for this momentary peace.
Let me croon with the honey bees


For now

6 comments:

vidit said...

nice one!

Supri said...

for now, let me get lost in this moment and let nothing make sense...

Ankit Rastogi said...

Exactly..that's the unsaid meaning. Now i know at least sm1 understood.. :P

Anonymous said...

Dude, it looks like a 3rd class poem.
Grow up man !

Ankit Rastogi said...

@Anon : Thanx a lot. If this is childish, then I guess I am a child at heart and will love to remain so.
Thanx anyways.. :)

Anonymous said...

kya baat hai !!